Friday, February 15, 2008

The Tickets Are Purchased!!!

NO, this has nothing to do with my previous posting (I wish)!! It has to do with these guys.........

RUSH


It's kind of funny how it all happened. Yesterday, I was heading to my sisters house and on the radio they commented about Rush coming to town - WHAT?! I didn't get the full details so I had to wait until this morning to search it out online. Sure enough they are performing on May 29th at GM Place!!


I was going to surprise Les but well......I'm not too good at keeping a surprise so I mentioned it to him. Of course Les NEVER shows any excitement about anything but I KNOW he is and with his financially responsible brain the answer was no (a very very weak no I might add) but I forged ahead as I knew exactly the person that would be as excited as him.


After speaking with his cousin it was a unanimous YES! The tickets are purchased and the guys are being treated to a night out!! I think I'm as excited as they are!

No comments: