Family keeps informing me I haven't blogged for a while, I'm just happy to know they actually read it!!
I find it hard to believe that at the end of this week the kids will be finished their first term of school and on Christmas break. WHERE did those 3 months go?!?!!! Let me tell you......homework, archery, homework, sickness, homework, sickness....are you getting the picture?
The kids seem to be loving their grade 5 and 3 classes, it's nice to see them well adjusted and happy not only with their new teachers but also with their classmates. I've been busy as the Treasurer and Hot Lunch Coordinator for the school PAC (Parent Advisory Committee) plus fit in time to do some transcribing for a client. It's been busy but fun and I truly wouldn't have it any other way! Les you ask? He's still commuting back and forth to North Vancouver and hating it more each day but the job itself he's liking.
As I've mentioned we've had sickness in our home but don't panic NOT H1N1. Adrianna has missed more school in one term then she has in the past two years of school! I'm happy to report that all is well now and life is back to normal whatever that may be!
Check back often for updates on our Christmas break!!
No comments:
Post a Comment