Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Need Deodorant

Eli informed Les and I last tonight that he needs deodorant?!! He was rather disgusted that he had just had a shower and washed his armpits (demonstration was given - lucky us) but apparently somehow between leaving the bathroom and entering his room one of his armpits starting stinking. His words with that same disgusted look on his face, "kind of stinks like how Nick smells at school when he's been running around."

Our suggestion. Wash really good with soap, showering at least every other day and if there is still an issue we'll go the next step. I know boys start to stink but this young??? Hopefully if he doesn't like the smell this means he'll want to shower and often?!! Wishful thinking? Don't burst my bubble!

Then again this is the same kid that also informed me this afternoon that he feels really quite tall. "Tall enough to be a teenager which is really odd considering I have to be be a preteen for a couple years AND THEN I become a teenager!"

I'm thinking he's reading his book about the changes in boys a little too much!

No comments: