A couple weeks ago Trish and I made a spontaneous day trip down to the states. It was a fantastic day. I ended the day with that feeling of shoulda, coulda, woulda. Know what I mean?
One of the stores we stopped in had the most beautiful red shoes but I wasn't 100% sure so I left them.
Two weeks later Les and I headed to the states to pick up a package (actually another pair of shoes I was expecting) and did some shopping. We stopped at that same store just in case.........as soon as I saw them I knew IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!!!!!

Les thinks I'm nuts! Who would ever get so excited about a pair of shoes? I told him to think of those moments in music stores when he gets giddy with excitement and I think he's nuts. Now he gets it - sorta because it's not something from a music store so why be so excited?!
One of the stores we stopped in had the most beautiful red shoes but I wasn't 100% sure so I left them.
Two weeks later Les and I headed to the states to pick up a package (actually another pair of shoes I was expecting) and did some shopping. We stopped at that same store just in case.........as soon as I saw them I knew IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!!!!!
Les thinks I'm nuts! Who would ever get so excited about a pair of shoes? I told him to think of those moments in music stores when he gets giddy with excitement and I think he's nuts. Now he gets it - sorta because it's not something from a music store so why be so excited?!
1 comment:
ooooh I love these! Nice score Jen!
Post a Comment