I first introduced the kids to Phantom of the Opera a little while ago by showing them the movie and once I saw how much they enjoyed it I showed them the 25th Anniversary taping at the Royal Albert Hall and they LOVED it. I've since purchased the DVD and often here it being played or else here the music being blared from one of their bedrooms.
Who ever thought? Although, I don't really know why I'm so surprised. I took my sister, Tamsen to see Phantom of the Opera in Calgary when she was 12 and she seemed to really like it so why wouldn't my kids - they're in that same age group.
Of course we have some obsessiveness going in our house from time to time and this is the latest......
She'd be even happier if we could find all the music for her tenor sax!
No comments:
Post a Comment