Friday, August 31, 2012

Memories.... August

AUGUST started with the kids being out of school for about a week doing lots of fun activities when I was hit with one of the worst chest colds I've had in a long time.  Bronchitis in August - YUCK!  Well medicated with a horribly barky voice and cough we packed up and headed to Clearwater for a Smith Family Reunion (Les's mom's side of the family).  

We were the 'red' family!  Back row:  Les, Jen, Martie.  Front Row:  Adrianna, Russ, Eli
After that it was off to Salmon Arm to spend a couple days with Les's parents....

Adrianna & Eli at the water slide 

Revelstoke Railway Museum
Left to Right:  Russ, Jen, Eli, Adrianna & Les

Time to head back home where later in the month the kids and I with Auntie Trish headed to the PNE for a fun filled day....








Just before having to head back music camp was attended!!  This will be Eli's first year participating in the school band program so he attended a week long beginner music camp.  He had lots of fun and is ready to start classes!  Adrianna took part in a junior concert band camp but I guess pictures weren't taken??  

Sorry for such a dark picture....can you spot Eli and the instrument he's playing????
It seems September is just around the corner and we just might be ready for all the upcoming changes!!!

No comments: