Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Book of Mormon 30 Day Reading Schedule

Tonight for Family Home Evening we discussed starting a new family scripture reading schedule. After much discussion we decided that as a family we'll start reading the Doctrine and Covenants.  Adrianna and Eli decided they'll continue to read the Book of Mormon for their personal scripture study.  

While I was looking for a reading schedule chart to help the kids out I came across a Book of Mormon 30 Day Reading Schedule and found myself pausing.  I've NEVER read the Book of Mormon in 30 days.  It's always taken months with lots of studying, pondering and I'll admit a few missed nights.

I then found a .pdf document titled All the Book of Mormon Page Titles   and found myself rather excited to find such a gem.  So between starting the schedule and the chance to record page titles while reading I'm pretty excited about my personal scripture study!  



No comments: