We knew this decision was coming and..... Due to cyst issues I feel like I'm constantly getting ultra sounds because every time I go in for screening and see something I have to go back in a couple months later. It's time to remove them.
I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow and I'm REALLY REALLY dreading it. I know it's the right thing to do but I hate surgery, more specifically coming out of anesthetic. It does horrible things to me. My other fear is what removing my ovaries will do to my hormones. Instant menopause is kind of scary but if you recall from breast cancer I've already experienced a chemical menopause, still NOT fair but it is what it is.
Recently I've really learned that this is a moment when I need to lean on others Faith to help me get through this okay.
Our plan is to go in Laproscopically BUT there is a chance that I might have to be opened up. Have a mentioned that I start my new permenanet position with the School District a week after surgery?! I really really need this to be done Laproscopic.
No comments:
Post a Comment