Sunday, February 21, 2021

Happy 20th Birthday, Eli!


Happy 20th Birthday, Eli! You are the kindest, loving, most thoughtful person I know. Doesn’t matter if you’ve known someone your whole life or you’ve just bumped into them on the street. Everyone is treated with the same amount of care and respect. As a youngster you taught me to give up on personal space because lots of hugs and cuddling was a must. You’ve taught me to give – no questions asked if someone is in need you help. You’ve taught me that saying ‘I Love You’ isn’t embarrassing and can be said at any age (yes, even a teenager) with no one around or one hundred people around. You’ve taught me that sometimes it takes a while to find one’s journey in life and that’s okay – with a plan (that parts me).  You’ve taught me lots of life lessons in your 20 years but bottom line is, I love you, I’m so proud of you, and I’m honoured to be your mom.  Happy Birthday!!   

No comments: