Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Adrianna

Adrianna turned 9!!!

We took her to the restaurant of her choice and if you know our children well enough by now you'll already know that it was off to Red Robin's for dinner. She still loves the idea of getting that free Sunday and being sung Happy Birthday to. Although, she turned pretty red this year standing tall on her chair with all eyes on her.

I'm really not one for birthday parties. Honestly all those kids overwhelm me, just thinking about it overwhelms me! Last year we had a HUGE family party for her with a couple neighbour friends. This year I did something different...... I offered her cash. Yep, you read right. Cash.

So....... after much thought on her part she pocketed $50 bucks and we did a small family celebration with dinner, cake and presents.

Adrianna is a much needed member of our family. She has such a caring and thoughtful nature to her and is usually ready to help in anyway needed. Definitely much more reserved than her younger brother but just as loving in her own ways. She has the cutest dimples when she smiles. Often very shy around those she doesn't know well but watch out when she's comfortable she's very comfortable! I especially love her independence and stubbornness, don't get me wrong this can also cause me much stress but I just love how she beats to her own drum with no worry of what others might say or think!

No comments: