Saturday, July 25, 2009

They Did It!!!

This morning was the last day of school. With report cards in hand both children excitedly cheered that they had passed - good-bye grades 2 and 4!! I'm not sure who is more excited them or us? Admittedly this past school year was a hard year, I don't remember the change from primary to intermediate being so drastic but my goodness it's like night and day.

A huge THANK YOU to Eli's teacher Mrs. Stewart and Adrianna's teachers Mr. Macgregor & Mrs. Moran (split teaching position) our year couldn't have been as successful without their help and encouragement! Of course a huge cheer to Adrianna & Eli WAHOO, you did it. Dad and I are so proud of you guys and your hard work!!

Now it's time to get out and enjoy our summer holidays before welcoming grades 3 and 5 into our lives!

No comments: