Friday, December 11, 2009

730 days = 2 Years Cancer Free


I find it hard to believe that TODAY marks my 2nd anniversary of being cancer free WAHOO!!

For the most part life has continued on and I try hard to not take things for granted. I still have to deal with some minor health issues but as I said MINOR and definitely nothing to complain about. When I hear of others who are only give months or even days to live, especially if they are young and have young children I have a very difficult time. Mostly, I have a difficult time accepting that I get to continue living a perfectly normal life while a young child or husband has to come to terms with losing a loved one. That is very very hard. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life, to know that families are forever that is what brings me peace.

Spending time with my siblings and their families always reminds how LUCKY and GRATEFUL I am to have them in my life and to be able to still have those moments. Most of all I'm so BLESSED to still be able to share my life with such an incredible husband and to two fantastic children. I am so THANKFUL.

No comments: