Thursday, January 14, 2010

The New Year Means An Anniversary

The New Year opens up and 13 days later Les and I celebrate our anniversary. STOP. That's how it's suppose to go but this year I spent the evening attending my PAC (Parent Advisory Committee) meeting reporting in as Treasurer and Hot Lunch Coordinator instead of celebrating 12 years with an incredible guy. There must clearly be something wrong with me or I'm just not the romantic I thought I was or maybe after 12 years of marriage you just know that you're in love and celebrating that love can happen a day late without any emotional melt downs.

By the way in case you are wondering we DO have full intentions of celebrating, just a day late. We'll be going to dinner at one of my favourite restaurants - Mission Springs Pub and then to a movie Les wants to see - Avatar.

It's been 12 years of adventure and I'm looking
forward to many more. LOVE YOU LES!!

No comments: