Originally it started off that my friend Cassandra was going to make the class (her daughter and Eli are in the same class) Olympic cupcakes. She had seen some at a cupcake shop and thought she could make them herself but after realizing that just might be beyond her abilities she decided to order some. Ends up it was a copyright infringement and the cupcakes were no longer for sale....bummer. She then came across another cupcake shop (this time downtown Vancouver) that had even cuter Olympic cupcakes and she was actually going to drive all the way there and back again...crazy I thought. Again, copyright infringement so you can guess what happened. Yep, no longer available for purchase.
I finally convinced her that we could do it or maybe she convinced me that I could help? Definitely nothing to the caliber of those cupcake stores but we iced some cupcakes and drew the Olympic rings.....copyright infringement?
No comments:
Post a Comment