We said good bye to Grandma and Grandpa Haddad (heading home) and to Les (heading to work) then hit the road ourselves to catch one of the first tours of the day.
We went a couple days ago with grandma and grandpa Haddad but we didn't get any pictures. The weather was nice but there were people EVERYWHERE. Next time they come down we'll get some pictures. The last time we had pictures taken in front of a Temple with them was the day Les and I got married (in Hawaii). I'm looking forward to new pictures with the addition of Adrianna and Eli!Often we'll ask each other what was your favourite? I can easily answer that question. Being with my husband and children. Sitting in the Celestial room being able to look over at my mother-in-law and father-in-law and having my sweet boy lean over and say, "I don't have a favourite mom. The whole Temple feels like how it felt before coming to earth." Tears I tell you. Lots and lots of happy tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment