Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feeling Too Many Emotions At One Time

I don't deal well showing my emotions ESPECIALLY in public!  So when it's one of those days that a simple touch, smile or questioning look brings me to tears I don't do so well.  Today's emotions were so EXHAUSTING one minute laughing and the next minute running to the washroom in tears.

Definitely not a 'feel sorry for me day' just one filled with gratitude, love, heartache, worry, exhaustion, calmness, joy, stress and a great desire to become a hermit.

Have you ever experienced a moment in your life where maybe it's time to reevaluate and recenter?  I'm SO feeling that!  Funny how cancer a second time smacks you harder in the face than the first.  SO many things to do different.......maybe not different but better.......be healthier, love harder, concentrate more on giving service to my family.

No comments: