We're not a family that has to run out the door to a million and one activities on a Saturday, sometimes I kind of wish we were but for the most part I'm glad we're not (dad works most Saturdays). Part of the morning is spent doing the bigger chores of the week. Over the years doing chores together mother and child has become great bonding time working side by side talking about recent going ons. Just as long as I don't become a crazy person (admittedly happens once in awhile) its pretty fun!
Today my gratitude is for my children and their willingness to contribute to the family without any complaint. I love how we can work as a team or solo and I especially love how we all have our own ipods blaring some form of music throughout the house and nobody cares!
However, this fine morning also had us wake up to a bunch of snow. This meant shovelling and a whole lot of fun! We definitely made sure that was done before anything else!!
No comments:
Post a Comment