Since the end of June I've slowly been losing body hair but this past week I've learned I've been too quick to judge body hair and now have a new appreciation for it!!!
I know we have body hair for a reason but never thought much of it other then that I had too much of it!! I've lost pretty well all my eyelashes, my eyebrows are becoming sparce, no armpit hair or nose hairs, my facial hair is patchy (thank goodness I'm fair) along with my leg hair but unfortunately my arm hairs are holding on strong - well they are falling out too but have a ways to go. As for my head I do have peach fuzz but it's starting to go now too.
So you may wonder what's the complaint?! Start with my head, it actually gets cold! My eyes feel tired and sore and I actually wake up with goopy eyes YUCK. Do you realize what your nose does without nose hairs? RUNS!!!! I now have a constant runny nose.
Okay so it's not ALL bad there are really only a few body parts that I've learned REALLY REALLY need the protection and now have a new found appreciation for it but I DO love some of the hair loss and I'm sure I don't need to tell you what those are, any women would understand!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment