Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 Month Check Ups Here I Come!

Today was my six week check up with my Radiation Oncologist. All went well and it looks like I'm officially done WAHOOOOOOO!!!!

My future medical regime consists of six month check ups with my family doctor for the next five years AND an annual check up with my Oncologist. This sounds funny to me but my annual check up to see my Oncologist has been booked and is set for January 26, 2009 WOW.

There are still a few appointments here and there such as seeing my plastic surgeon in April, a meeting with the Hereditary Department in May or June and we can't forget about The Weekend to End Breast Cancer in September!

1 comment:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Jen I love you!!! That is such outstanding news it brings me to tears. I'm astounded by your strength, faith and love of life. You're one of my personal heros. So happy for you and your family, I could do cart wheels!