I accomplished a sewing project ALMOST completely by myself, trust me this a huge feat unto itself!!! Luckily my sister was home so with a couple phone calls of total confusion and a few laughs I kept on the right track and I'm done (in one day even)!!!
What is it you ask? Well.......it's a scripture tote for Adrianna. Between her scriptures, songbooks, scripture markers, etc. she was really needing something different to carry everything. The scripture case she had is meant only for scriptures so with everything else shoved into it, it was bursting at the seams.
What is it you ask? Well.......it's a scripture tote for Adrianna. Between her scriptures, songbooks, scripture markers, etc. she was really needing something different to carry everything. The scripture case she had is meant only for scriptures so with everything else shoved into it, it was bursting at the seams.
Last night the two of us ventured off to the fabric store where she picked out the fabrics and trim. We got everything cut out and then today she went to school while I VERY slowly worked my way through the project.
The tote obviously can be for any use but the best part is that the following website http://mysocalledperfectlife.com/crafty-mommy-projects/the-tote-tutorial/ has directions. All you have to do is click and print and work your own magic!
Here are the pictures. I'm so proud of my accomplishment and thanks a million Tamsen for the help via phone!!
2 comments:
i will offer my apology for not taking your case seriously last night!!!
I'm sorry.
You didn't mention it was AWESOME!!! so cool, sign me up!!! I want one!! you are the crafy genious too, your talents go on & on & on!!!
Post a Comment