As I was walking this morning I started feeling more and more invigorated as I walked and my brain was just flying with thoughts and ideas. For so long I was so worried about how life would continue on after I was done all my treatments but I finally figured it out. It wasn't so much how life would go on but would I ever have control of me again?
For so long I haven't been able to totally control me for many reasons, cancer, surgery, doctors, chemo drugs, radiation, etc. All these things were causing such havoc on my body for so long and I couldn't control many of their outcomes because I never knew how my body or mind would respond to all these different things BUT finally a month after being done I realize I DO have control and it feels incredible! Life is so good!
The Weekend to End Breast Cancer (check out my page) is in September and I finally feel like I can start training for it, which is what I've started doing this week and boy does it feel good. I finally feel like I can control how good or bad my body feels and I want it to feel fantastic, beautiful, incredible, energized and most importantly ALIVE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment