1. Eli told me I am very very very very very smart!!!
2. Hearing and seeing the shock on Eli's face when he learned that in grade 4 there is no special helper or show and tell was priceless!!
3. Out of nowhere Adrianna and Eli voiced that they know they are very smart because they know its very very very important to listen to their parents and that's not good at all that some children don't!!!
4. I was able sit in a Scholastic Book Fair meeting this morning, which reminded me of how blessed I am to be able to be so involved in my children's school!!
5. The work for my client is now completed and mailed off!!!
6. I realized just how much I've gotten to know my sister-in-law over the past year and how much I enjoy our conversations!!
7. Watching my husband reminded me that he comes home from work everyday always willing to help in anyway that he can!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment