As we were eating supper tonight I commented to Les that the grill didn't seem as hot as it usually is and from that this is how our dinner conversation went......
Adrianna: How long have you had it for?
Me: Since we got married.
Adrianna: So what anniversary was that?
Les: It was a wedding gift so it was given to us when we got married.
Adrianna: Oh....so its really really old then!
Me: Not really. Just about 11 years.
Eli: So what year are you getting separated?
Me: Pardon?
Eli: So what year are you getting separated?
Me: I don't plan to. I plan to be married forever!
Eli: What about you dad?
Me: Yep, him too!
Les: Yes, whether I want to be or not (thanks buddy)!
Me: Do you realize how much all our lives would change if that was to happen?
Les: Yeah, we wouldn't live in this house - we'd live in different homes and you'd have to live with one of us......
Adrianna: I'll live with Auntie!
Me: What?!?!?!!
This is why families should have family dinners together......if we didn't we wouldn't have cool conversations like these!!!
PS: Yes, Les and are are getting along! It has to do with all the grandparents....Eli likes to know how all the relationships fit together and after visiting one set of them this weekend it must have been on his mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment