This past weekend we loaded up the truck and head up to my
mom's place. It's been a couple years since we've been to the farm (Les's first time) so the kids were pretty excited.
We had a relaxing time. The kids played with Kelsey & Ashley, Les and Don jammed while my mom and I visited.

The kids playing the Wii with Kelsey & Ashley. Thanks Uncle Devan!!!
Les and Don jamming at the kitchen table!

On our way home we stopped at Les's aunt and uncle's place for a quick visit.

Of course this is exciting for the kids too because Uncle Larry has the coolest train TO RIDE!!!
2 comments:
I know of all things I could comment on, but is Adrianna wearing jeans in the Wii picture?
Yep, it's a miracle.....actually it's all thanks to Old Navy's comfy jeans! I love that store!!!
Post a Comment