Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Love, Love, LOVE My Car

When we lived in Central BC we had a Subaru Outback and I loved that car. FANTASTIC in all conditions of weather mostly thanks to the incredible all-wheel drive system it had. When we moved to the Westcoast we felt it was overkill for the weather conditions we face here and also felt it was now or never to trade it in.

That was 2 1/2 years ago that we traded the Subaru in for a VW Jetta (I would highly recommend either vehicles). Our first winter was EXTREMELY mild (a skiff of snow). Last year we actually got a pretty good dump (for the Westcoast) but I was recovering and never drove in it. Yesterday was our first snowfall (a pretty decent one for the Westcoast) and I HAD to go out in it.

After venturing out on the side streets, major roads, bridges, farm roads, etc. I can say I LOVE my Jetta! Do I want to be driving out in it daily NO, especially with the crazy Westcoast drivers that have no clue how to drive in it BUT I wouldn't hesitate to jump into the Jetta and go for a spin!


Snow pictures coming.......maybe.......

1 comment:

Anne said...

It is crazy driving! Reguardless of the weather! I'm glad you made it safe!!! but really what do you expect you were out doing service!!! wonderful lady you!!!!