When we got home from Church today Adrianna and I headed out. She to play and me to shovel. What child doesn't like this weather? Where's Eli you might wonder? Inside watching a movie. Mmmmm maybe the novelty has already worn off for him? All those hours in the snow the other day must have given him just the right dosage........yeah right he'll be in it tomorrow like a dirty shirt or I mean like every other child!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
Today is the first day of winter and boy has mother nature ever reminded us of what exactly that means snow, snow and more snow. For us westcoasters that's not generally our winter experience so one can only imagine the panic around here - what??? SNOW??!?!?!!! They really only need to move just a little ways inland to understand what winter is all about BUT isn't that why a westcoaster lives on the westcoast? To get AWAY from the cold, snowy winter weather? Well....not this winter EVERY Canadian gets to experience it this year whether they want to or not!

When we got home from Church today Adrianna and I headed out. She to play and me to shovel. What child doesn't like this weather? Where's Eli you might wonder? Inside watching a movie. Mmmmm maybe the novelty has already worn off for him? All those hours in the snow the other day must have given him just the right dosage........yeah right he'll be in it tomorrow like a dirty shirt or I mean like every other child!
When we got home from Church today Adrianna and I headed out. She to play and me to shovel. What child doesn't like this weather? Where's Eli you might wonder? Inside watching a movie. Mmmmm maybe the novelty has already worn off for him? All those hours in the snow the other day must have given him just the right dosage........yeah right he'll be in it tomorrow like a dirty shirt or I mean like every other child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment