I'm not writing this to talk about the cookies but about the fine young man that lives in my house. Every time I think Eli can't get any sweeter or kinder he blows me away with another thoughtful gesture and today after school was one of those moments.
He had a new student added to his class earlier this week (a day later we found out that this boy and his family bought a house on our street). Apparently he hasn't been at school for the last couple days and on the way home from school Eli decided to stop by and deliver the one remaining cookie he had left. It ends up the boy has been sick so Eli was even more excited thinking that it would really make him feel better!
I love this boy of mine and hope that his kindness will always be a part of who he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment