Monday, February 9, 2009

Kitchen Gadgets

For somebody who absolutely hated to cook and refused to learn I never in a million years thought I'd be a kitchen gadget person. I mean I LOVE kitchen gadgets whether it be the smallest or largest of the gadgets I love them all!!

Last week Les and I got on the topic of a juicer. We discussed how good they're suppose to be and that was about it. We went shopping. Not for a juicer but we came home with one.

So here's my new kitchen gadget - the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Elite..........

What a machine!! So far we've made apple juice, apple/orange/grape/honeydew juice, carrot/ginger/apple juice and its all been delicious. The kids are even liking it (yes, that's with them knowing what's been juiced). Be sure to let me know when your coming over and I'll make a refreshing juice for you!

No comments: