Wednesday, November 30, 2011

D.A.R.E. to Beat Drugs & Violence

Eli receiving his D.A.R.E. Certificate

Hello every one my name is Eli I am going to tell you how to be drug free and to keep you bodies healthy.

First I’ll tell you some things about smoking.  It causes lung disease, has 200 known poisons, goes to all body parts and is illegal less than the age of 18, makes your hair and clothes smell bad. Now for alcohol, it’s very dangerous and causes you to make car crashes and makes you act crazy and you won’t be able to control yourself.
Peer pressure there’s pressure, treason, bullying, friendly, positive, and tempting peer pressure.   Now how to say no to drugs.  Say no giving a reason or a fact changing a subject, repeated recourse or keep saying no use humor, saying stuff randomly to confuse them.

The  D.A.R.E. rules:  Raise your hand - one person speaks at a time,  be positive and respectful a put down can hurt feelings, observe and use the quiet signal, use the words someone I know instead of telling their name when saying a story, answer only the questions that are comfortable to you.
I am going to tell you what dare design making model is: 

Define - describe the problem.
            Assess - What are your choices?
            Respond – Make a choice. Use the facts and information you have gathered.
            Evaluate – Review your decision. Did you make the right choice? 
I felt fine about D.A.R.E. I think it was just okay. That’s how I felt about it.   I hope you like my D.A.R.E. Report. To make wise choices and don’t use drugs.

No comments: