Friday, July 4, 2014

Time to Catch Up

Getting back into the blogger world which also means needing to update a year and a half worth of entries (give or take).  Yes, really.......because its how I roll and if you know me well enough you're not surprised at all!  

I've had several entries in draft format for some time but have hesitated loading them because I know there are stories that go in between but alas its time to bite the bullet and just get them posted!  What does this mean??  I'll still be adding the in between bits so if you're all that interested in knowing what the goings ons have been in the Haddad world you'll have to look back memory lane every once in awhile OR you could just look to the right of the blog and pick the year and month to see if there are any new entries!
Happy reading.........

No comments: