Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet......

I'm not a huge Halloween fan but of course the kids get soooo excited about it that I needed to make sure my scroogeness was not so obvious. This year I decided to carve the pumpkins (usually Les is in charge of this) but of course do you think I could go with easy?! I asked the kids what they wanted and then searched for it on the internet and what do you know in minutes I had patterns printed out and ready to go.

Eli wanted scooby doo but I had to shrink the pattern because his pumpkin was too small not realizing how much more difficult this would be! Poor scooby has a few toothpicks holding him together but all in all Eli was exstatic so it was a huge success!Adrianna's pumpkin was a lot easier to work with, which made the outcome so much better. Again, a huge success in the eyes of a child!!
We can't forget the two munchkins in their costumes!

No comments: