Monday, December 17, 2007

9-1-1 HELP, My Mom Won't Let Me Run!!!!!!!!

Today after Church Eli wanted to run around in the gym but he knows that on Sundays we don't do that, we want to maintain the reverence of the sabbath day. I never thought anymore of it until I was done what I was doing and Eli had vanished. Yep! he was in the gym but I didn't catch him running (lucky for him).

I started talking to someone all the while Eli was pleading to do what he wanted to do. Finally not happy with the continued NO for an answer he blurted out in that serious but not demanding tone, "If you don't let me run right now I'm going to phone 9-1-1 and the police will come!"

Laughingly I replied, "Now if you call 9-1-1 what are you going to say?"

"I'll tell them that my mom won't let me run in the gym," explained Eli.

"And what do you think they'll do?" I questioned.

He quickly replies, "I don't know but the police WILL come!"

No comments: