Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Time

This has been such a fun Christmas for us, not that every year isn't but I should say special because we've been able to spend so much of it with family. During our six years in northern BC we didn't see much family especially during the wintery season, this Christmas it was nice to continue with our family traditions and to have other family members join us in these festivities.

Spending a quiet Christmas day with my sister Trish was a fun treat and we were so excited to be able to do that with her for a 2nd year in a row. Then a couple days later spending time at my brother Mike's house with his family, Trish and sister Tamsen and her family was a Christmas first! To watch all the little cousins in their craziness run around, laugh, and play was so much fun.

Here are some pictures that give you just a glimpse of our Christmas. Unfortunately we forgot our camera when heading out the door to my brothers place, I need to see if they took any pictures so I can add them but I was able to take a couple pictures of my kids and my sister Tamsen's kids when they stopped by for a visit.

No comments: