Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sickness

I was so excited about this week with with me starting to feel better and the kids off school I had plans.....not concrete plans or lots of plans but plans.......so much for those plans......

It all started Sunday. Les caught a terrible cold, Adrianna was feverish and then started throwing up. 3 days later she's still feverish but thankfully not throwing up and yes, Les still has his cold but is dealing with it while working the busiest week of the year (poor guy).

The selfish part of me was feeling sorry for myself because I want to go do things but a lesson has come of this. First of all my family has had to wait 9 months for me to feel better so suck it up! Secondly, sure I have energy but not loads of energy so this is making me NOT overdo it! Thirdly, I have much needed work to get done for a client. And Fourthly, Les has taken incredible care of me over the last 9 months not getting sick once, now I can take care of him. So.......lesson learned.

Today the kids are all cuddled up in my bed watching movies. Eli isn't sick but needs to be where all the action is.

No comments: