Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm in LOVE

Les and I were able to finally take off on our mini vacation! It's been a long time since we've travelled AND with no kids so it was almost like a whole new experience. I never realized just how much this holiday was needed for the both of us. Really no surprise considering it's hard to believe that a year ago we were fighting the biggest fight either of us had ever had to fight, emotions were high and nerves where a bundle of steel. Now almost a 1 year cancer survivor we're finally able to take a deep breath and sigh of relief that all has gone well.

What and where did we go?

We headed south to the Oregon Coast then in land to Portland and I have to say that I have found my NEW love - OREGON!! Not only is it beautiful but the people are happy, friendly, courteous and take customer service above and beyond. I, without any hesitation encourage your next vacation spot to be this incredible state. Did I also mention they have no taxes? Awesome for a shopping minded person!!

We spent Sunday and Monday night in Seaside and then headed to Portland where we spent Tuesday and Wednesday night with Les's cousin Karis and her family before heading back home.

Too much to say and show in just one post so I'll break it down.

No comments: