Sunday, April 20, 2008

Portland & Family

We spent a couple of days in Portland having the opportunity to stay with Les's cousin Karis and her family. I've only been around Les's cousin when its a huge family gathering and I don't know about you but I don't do so good in large, unfamiliar crowds! It was so nice to spend some time with them and to get to know them on a much more personal basis. We'll definitely have to take another trip down with the kids as they would love to play with their cousins!!

An incredible ending to our trip was going to the LDS Portland Oregon Temple, which was only 3 minutes (give or take) from where we were staying. It was so nice to walk the Temple grounds, to go inside and take in the beauty of this majestic building.


As you enter the Temple grounds you are greeted with this sign.







Portland Oregon Temple

No comments: