Saturday, August 27, 2011

CRAAAAABBBBBBY!

Thanks to hormones (yes, just what you want to read about) I have been one CRABBY girl this past week!!!  No amount of B vitamins, sunshine or family has been able to help me out.  I would have been better off locked up in a dungeon and forgotten about........ I hate these moments.  They don't happen near as often as they use to but it's so OVERWHELMING and FRUSTRATING.  You'd think I could control it but I can't or at least I haven't figured out how.
 
Go to fullsize image
Probably what I've looked like ALL week!
As the crabbiness slowly lifts I realize just how much of a JERK I've been.  My poor in-laws visited for a couple days and I'm sure they were really second guessing why their sweet, sweet son married me.  On top of it all trying to help out others and not getting the solutions I want NOW makes for unpleasant thoughts, conversations and actions........ note to self LOCK YOURSELF AWAY.....

Can any amount of I'M SORRY help - even if I can't guarantee it won't happen again????? 

No comments: