Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mamma Mia!

Yesterday we headed into Vancouver in the afternoon to do a little of this and a little of that before the show.  Here is just a little of what was captured on my iPod.

 While shopping we found these yummy angry birds carmel apple treats!  We didn't eat them but did have a yummy treat!!



You've got to LOVE the creativity of Robson Street!

Dinner before the show!


What we've been waiting for ALL day..........



Still impatiently waiting........

This is the second Broadway show I've been to with my children and I have to say I get choked up every time (I'm beginning to think I'm a cry baby).  Its their pure joy, the emotions they feel and express as they watch, the laughter and wonderment they experience.  I love that I can give that to them and share those moments with them!!

No comments: