Othello Tunnels located in Coquihalla Canyon Regional Park in Hope, BC. A must see for everybody. After looking at the pictures I realise that we never took many pictures of the tunnels themselves (5 tunnels) but then there were a lot of people around and for the first time we parked on Kettle Valley Road and hiked to the tunnels (return trip just under 10 km's). This trail is a part of the Trans Canada Trail and is a flat gravel surface so easy for all ages to enjoy!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Othello Tunnels. A Favourite Spot.
The west coast truly is one of the most beautiful spots in the world. My opinion anyway. Today's adventure reminded me (click on to enlargen)...........








Love the above picture, however, you'd never guess they were fighting over who should lead. Eli wanted to be in the lead and would run to make sure NOBODY overtook him! Adrianna complained. We all raced him at some point along the trail but in the end he was leader of the pack and well deserved I must add!









Above-Les has the good SLR camera and I have the kids (my old) point and shoot camera. Dorky I know but this is a picture of us taking a picture of each other (I didn't post the picture Les took of me)!













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment