I've always known that I have a huge support system but of late it has amazed me!
My good friend Vivian shaved her head June 25th in support of me and those in her life that have also been affected by cancer. Do you think it ends there? NO. My sister Tricia will be shaving her head on July 21st also in support of my soon to be baldness but does it end there? NO. My sister-in-law Nikki will also be shaving her head when I finally decide that I REALLY must do it which in all honesty is very very soon.
These three women have been a great inspiration, would I have done it for them? I honestly don't know the answer but I'm honored that they want to be apart of this journey with me. On top of it all I've recently realized how amazing my siblings are. They have been an incredible support system all on their own. They have or will be stepping in and putting their lives on hold with no hesitation. I am truly speechless and honored to have them as siblings.
Of course, I can't stop here. There are so many other amazing people. All the meals, child minding, house cleaning and the list goes on.... all I can say is WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment