Its called Bean & Veggie Burrito and it is soooo tasty. I got it from the blog Gourmet Momma where she listed it as one of her 'drop a dress size' dinners. I have to admit I didn't feed it to my children mostly because I was trying a new recipe that I really wasn't 100% sure if I was going to like BUT they better watch out for next time because they WILL be trying it!
So whats in it you ask? Pretty simple really just zucchini, onion, fresh spinach, black beans, corn and chili powder!
Hmmmmm Gooooood!!!! I'm thinking I just might have to have one for lunch today......I'm getting hungry talking about food!
2 comments:
yum - i am glad you posted it here - now I can borrow it :)
Thanks for the dinner idea, staples that are always in the house and will be trying tonight
hugs Diana
Post a Comment