This afternoon the kids and I were doing some errands and I asked Eli about his spelling test and he responded in a very serious tone, "that's two times now I've told you we didn't have time to do our planners today!"
I quietly sighed to myself. You see whenever I get frustrated with Eli that he's not listening I'll make the comment, "I've told you 'x' amount of times (usually at least 3 or 4)........please listen to what I'm saying......."
I did remember that they didn't have time to do planners so his planner isn't in his backpack but I was thinking maybe his teacher handed out the spelling to go into their backpacks separately. He was thinking that the two go together because there's the pouch at the beginning of the planner to put things like a spelling test into so they don't get lost!
No comments:
Post a Comment